We are welcoming visitors back with new safety measures in place. In developing appropriate visiting protocols, the Museum will follow the recommended guidelines of the CDC. Along with our neighboring art museums, we continue to require masks and social distancing of 6 feet in an effort to protect our visitors and staff. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one free of charge. Please see our guidelines below.*
- All in-person education programs, including docent-led tours, have been suspended until further notice. Please find current online opportunities here.
- Group numbers for self-guided tours will be limited.
*We are asking our visitors to please follow the guidelines below.
- Face masks or cloth face coverings are required for entry to the museum. Parents and/or accompanying adults may use discretion with masks for children under the age of 10.
- Please do not come into the building if you are experiencing any symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as cough, shortness of breath, or fever.
- Please practice social distancing when you are in the museum, and follow any instructions from museum staff. Parties may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
- Please take advantage of the wall-mounted touchless hand sanitizer dispensers located in all restrooms and the freestanding dispensers located throughout the building.
- General museum visiting guidelines can be found here.