Due to COVID-19, the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth is following recommendations from state and local officials to prioritize the safety and well-being of museum visitors and staff. All docent-guided tours are suspended until further notice. Gallery capacity is limited per Executive Order No. GA-30. Self-guided groups are welcome to visit with the following guidelines:
- Self-guided groups are currently limited to a maximum of 30 guests, including chaperones. Each group must split into smaller groups of no more than 10 and must stay six feet away from other guests. Groups must be split prior to entering the museum lobby.
- Face masks or cloth face coverings are required for entry to the museum. Parents and/or accompanying adults may use discretion with masks for children under the age of 10.
- Please do not come into the building if you are experiencing any symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as cough, shortness of breath, or fever.
- Please practice social distancing when you are in the museum, and follow any instructions from museum staff. Parties may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
- Self-guided groups are currently invited Tuesdays through Thursdays. Tour requests must be submitted at least three weeks in advance to ensure a successful visit and to limit gallery numbers. On the Tour Request Form, please select three potential dates for your visit. If those options are unavailable, we will contact you via email to arrange a different date and time.
Groups are limited to a maximum of 30 people. Reservations are required at least three weeks in advance.
Students (PreK–12th grade): Free
One free chaperone for each 10 students
Docent-guided tours are currently unavailable.