The Modern’s Graduate Tours Seminar is an opportunity for area graduate students in Art and Art History to study original works of art within the Museum and present focused gallery lectures to the public. Students will each develop two focused, thirty-minute gallery talks about artworks on view based on close observation, intensive research, and original analysis. This opportunity is limited to four graduate students per semester. Accommodations can be made with universities regarding course credit.
• Attend course training sessions and exhibition orientations.
• Demonstrate knowledge of modern and contemporary art.
• Understand and implement quality touring techniques.
• Develop two focused tours and present each to the public.
• Complete the application and return by August 1, 2017.
• The Assistant Curator of Education will contact you to accept your application and arrange an interview.