The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth is located at 3200 Darnell Street in Fort Worth’s Cultural District, approximately 2 miles west of Downtown Fort Worth and 3 miles north of Texas Christian University. Limited parking is available on premises.
For an extended period of time, the large parking lot across the street from the Modern will be closed for construction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. During this time, we suggest visitors give themselves extra time to find parking.
We have included a map above to help you navigate the area and find a parking spot as quickly as possible.
- Free parking is available in the museum parking lots.
- Free parking is available in the UNT Health Science Center garage and lots across Camp Bowie Blvd. on Friday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Paid parking ($5) is available in the Platinum Parking lot across from the Modern on University Drive.
- Paid parking is available in the Will Rogers Memorial Center Lot and Garage (price per hour).
- West 7th parking garages are available for free with validation. The museum can validate parking (4 hours).
- The T Bus System (Route 2W and 7), Uber, Lyft, taxis, and Fort Worth Bike Share also offer easy, cost-effective alternatives to driving your own car to the museum.
Please contact us, if you have any questions about parking options in the Cultural District, by calling 817.738.9215 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.