Cyrano, My Love
- Friday December 13, 2019 4:00 PM
- Friday December 13, 2019 6:00 PM
- Friday December 13, 2019 8:00 PM
- Saturday December 14, 2019 5:00 PM
- Sunday December 15, 2019 12:00 PM
- Sunday December 15, 2019 2:00 PM
- Sunday December 15, 2019 4:00 PM
December 1897, Paris. Edmond Rostand is not yet 30 but already has two children and too much anxiety. He has not written anything for two years. Ignoring the whims of actresses, the demands of his producers, the jealousy of his wife, the stories of his best friend's broken heart, and the lack of enthusiasm of all those around him, Rostand must focus and put pen to paper. For now, he only has the title: "Cyrano de Bergerac."
R; 110 minutes; French and Russian with English subtitles
Magnolia at the Modern is an ongoing series featuring critically acclaimed films. Tickets are $10; $8 for Modern members; $7 for Reel People. The Sunday noon showtime is half price. Advance sales begin two hours prior to each show.