Museum Forum for Teachers 2023
Museum Forum for Teachers
July 10–14, 2023 | 10 am–4 pm
An immersive summer program for educators presented by The Warehouse, Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas Museum of Art, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and Kimbell Art Museum.
Participating middle and high school teachers in all disciplines are invited to:
- Participate in group discussions and creative activities designed to deepen understanding of contemporary and modern art and architecture
- Develop strategies to teach, interpret, and use works of art
- Connect with thematic explorations of collections, resources, and staff from each museum
- Exchange ideas with other classroom teachers
Applications for the 2023 cohort will be available Friday, February 24.
- The Early Bird registration deadline is April 3, 2023 (early applicants given priority consideration).
- The standard registration deadline is May 1, 2023.
Museum Forum for Teachers tuition is $250. The cost includes all instruction, materials, and lunch each day.
- Early Application deadline is April 3, 2023 (discounted rate $225).
- Regular Application deadline is May 1, 2022 ($250).
Applicants are encouraged to submit their form early for acceptance into the program. Enrollment is limited to 24 participants, and early applications are given priority consideration. Program sessions are held at each of the participating institutions and CPE Credit is available for participation.