Dinner with Guest Chef Juan Ramon Cardenas
- September 26, 2013 6:00 PM
Dinner with Guest Chef Juan Ramon Cardenas at Cafe Modern
Tour of Mexico Inside Out: Themes in Art Since 1990 begins at 6 pm.
Dinner begins at 6:45 pm
$98 per person (tax and gratuity not included)
Five courses with wine
For reservations, please call Cafe Modern 817.840.2157.
Juan Ramon Cardenas is the executive chef and owner of Don Artemio, the Five Diamond Award winning, upscale Mexican restaurant specializing in innovative Modern Mexican Cuisine as well as the owner of Villa Ferre, a special event venue that hosts up to 13,000 guests for weddings and corporate events. He is the former director of CANIRAC (National Restaurant Association) and pioneer of the Culture of Wine in Saltillo as well as Mexican Gastronomy Programs at the recognized, University of Technologic of Monterrey. Juan Ramon is recognized with the San Pascual Award as Top Chef in Mexico 2012.
- Chef Juan’s Nopalitos Salad paired with Flowers Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- Octopus in Chile Pasilla Mojo with Avocado, Endive, and Roasted Garlic Mayo paired with Ritual Sauvignon Blanc, Casablanca Valley, Chile
- Chile en Nogada with Spheres of Pomegranate, and Pomegranate Foam paired with Faust by “Quintessa” Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Pork Belly Confit, Zucchini and Corn in Salsa Verde with Cotija Cheese Paper paired with Primus Carmanere, Colchagua Valley, Chile
- Arroz con Leche with Foam of Coconut Milk, and Crystallized Framboises paired with Mexican After dinner drink
Featured wines will be presented by Phillip Madden with Quintessa /Huneeus Wines.