Virtual tours at the Modern introduce students to artworks in our permanent collection through pre-recorded videos. Join our volunteer docents as they guide discussions for students of all ages. All video content is offered in English and Spanish/Spanish subtitles.
Virtual Tours are FREE with registration.
- Videos include an exciting analysis of the artwork in the gallery.
- The content is suitable for classroom presentation by teachers and at-home parent/child exchanges.
- Practice critical thinking skills
- Learn new vocabulary to describe and think about art
- Develop visual literacy and language skills through guided discussions
- Gain confidence and excitement for an in-person museum experience