Chimes at Midnight
- Friday January 29, 2016 6:00 PM
- Friday January 29, 2016 8:15 PM
- Saturday January 30, 2016 5:00 PM
- Sunday January 31, 2016 11:45 AM
- Sunday January 31, 2016 2:00 PM
- Sunday January 31, 2016 4:15 PM
Friday 6 and 8:15 pm; Saturday 5 pm; Sunday 11:45 am, 2 pm, and 4:15 pm
“Welles's most human film, his most poignant, funny and empathetic.” Tom Huddleston, Time Out. In Janus Films’s newly released restoration of Orson Welles's underseen classic adaptation of Shakespeare's Henry IV, Parts 1 and 2, the friendship between the rogue Falstaff and the wild Prince Hal is fated to end when the prince gives up his dissolute life and assumes the throne of England after the death of his father.
Magnolia at the Modern is an ongoing series featuring critically acclaimed films. Tickets are $9; $7 for Modern members; $6 for Reel People. The Sunday noon show time is half price. Advance sales begin two hours prior to each show.