- Friday April 27, 2018 4:00 PM
- Friday April 27, 2018 6:00 PM
- Friday April 27, 2018 8:00 PM
- Sunday April 29, 2018 12:00 PM
- Sunday April 29, 2018 2:00 PM
- Sunday April 29, 2018 4:00 PM
Paris, 1964: Alberto Giacometti (Geoffrey Rush) bumps into his old friend, the American critic James Lord (Armie Hammer), and begs that he sit for a portrait because he has an interesting face. It’ll just take a couple of days in his studio. Lord is flattered by the request and as the days go by and turn into weeks and weeks seemingly with no end in sight, he realizes his entire life has been hijacked by this erratic genius.
R; 90 minutes
Magnolia at the Modern is an ongoing series featuring critically acclaimed films. Tickets are $9; $7 for Modern members; $6 for Reel People. The Sunday noon show time is half price. Advance sales begin two hours prior to each show.