- Friday October 14, 2016 6:00 PM
- Friday October 14, 2016 8:00 PM
- Saturday October 15, 2016 5:00 PM
- Sunday October 16, 2016 12:00 PM
- Sunday October 16, 2016 2:00 PM
- Sunday October 16, 2016 4:00 PM
“Wide awake to the wonder, terror, and giddy confusion of being a 14-year-old adolescent in 1970s Australia—or anywhere at any time, for that matter—Rosemary Myers’ Girl Asleep is a strange, savvy, big-hearted teen adventure that feels perfectly pitched to its target audience as well as those of all ages in search of something unquestionably unique.” Steve Cockerell, Variety.
In this vibrant portrayal of Australian adolescence, Greta Driscoll's bubble of obscure loserdom is burst when her parents throw her a surprise 15th birthday party and invite the whole school! Perfectly content being a wallflower, suddenly Greta's flung far from her comfort zone.