- Friday November 18, 2016 6:00 PM
- Friday November 18, 2016 8:30 PM
- Saturday November 19, 2016 4:30 PM
- Sunday November 20, 2016 11:30 AM
- Sunday November 20, 2016 2:00 PM
- Sunday November 20, 2016 4:30 PM
Friday 6 & 8:30 pm; Saturday 4:30 pm; Sunday 11:30 am, 2 pm & 4:30 pm
“Clever, heady, and sensually lavish to a fault” Maggie Lee, Variety. From Park Chan-wook, the celebrated director of Oldboy, Lady Vengeance, Thirst and Stoker, comes a ravishing new crime drama inspired by the novel “Fingersmith” by British author Sarah Waters. Having transposed the story to 1930s-era colonial Korea and Japan, Park presents a gripping and sensual tale of a young Japanese lady living on a secluded estate, and a Korean woman who is hired to serve as her new handmaiden, but who is secretly involved in a conman's plot to defraud her of her large inheritance.