- Wednesday April 21, 2021 2:00 PM
- Saturday April 24, 2021 1:00 PM
See Olivier Award winners Lindsay Duncan (Birdman, About Time) and Alex Jennings (The Lady in the Van, The Crown) in this brand new play from Simon Woods, broadcast from the National Theatre in London.
It’s a summer’s morning in 1988, and Tory politician Robin has returned home to the idyllic Cotswold house he shares with his wife of 30 years, Diana—the picture of a perfect marriage. But all is not as blissful as it seems. Diana has a stinking hangover, a fox is destroying the garden, and secrets are being dug up all over the place. As the day draws on, what starts as gentle ribbing and the familiar rhythms of marital scrapping quickly turns to blood-sport.
This is a screening of a previously recorded live production. It is not a live performance. Run time is 1 hour & 40 minutes, with no intermission.
Know Before You Go
• Masks or face coverings are required inside the Modern and must be worn at all times in the auditorium during the screening. No exceptions.
• Seats in the auditorium will be spaced to maintain social distancing for the safety of you and the other patrons.
Please leave exactly 2 seats between parties.
• Please do not come into the building if you are experiencing any symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, or if you are experiencing a health condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.
• Please practice social distancing when you are in the museum and auditorium and follow any instructions from museum staff. Entering and exiting will be controlled.
• Please take advantage of the wall-mounted touchless hand sanitizer dispensers located in all restrooms and the freestanding dispensers located throughout the building.
• No food or drink is allowed in the auditorium.
• Café Modern is temporarily closed.