Heart of a Dog
- Friday January 22, 2016 6:00 PM
- Friday January 22, 2016 8:00 PM
- Saturday January 23, 2016 5:00 PM
- Sunday January 24, 2016 12:00 PM
- Sunday January 24, 2016 2:00 PM
- Sunday January 24, 2016 4:00 PM
“A dog is at the heart of this film, but there’s room for all manner of extraordinary insights about finding love and giving love, being canine and being human.”Joe Morgenstern, Wall Street Journal.
Renowned multidisciplinary artist Laurie Anderson reflects on the deaths of her husband Lou Reed, her mother, her beloved dog, and such diverse subjects as family memories, surveillance, and Buddhist teachings.
Magnolia at the Modern is an ongoing series featuring critically acclaimed films. Tickets are $9; $7 for Modern members; $6 for Reel People. The Sunday noon show time is half price. Advance sales begin two hours prior to each show.