- Friday September 23, 2016 6:00 PM
- Saturday September 24, 2016 5:00 PM
- Sunday September 25, 2016 12:00 PM
- Sunday September 25, 2016 2:00 PM
- Sunday September 25, 2016 4:00 PM
- Friday September 23, 2016 8:00 PM
A struggling New York artist is forced to navigate the small, middle-American town he left behind when news of his mother's illness brings him home. Back in the house he grew up in, John (John Krasinksi) is immediately swept up in the problems of his dysfunctional family, high school rival, and an over-eager ex-girlfriend as he faces impending fatherhood with his girlfriend (Anna Kendrick) in New York. From a script by James Strouse that is at turns hilarious and heartbreaking, Krasinski's second feature is a poignant look at the bonds of family and friendship.
105 minutes; PG-13