- Friday February 05, 2021 4:30 PM
- Friday February 05, 2021 7:30 PM
- Saturday February 06, 2021 5:00 PM
- Sunday February 07, 2021 12:00 PM
- Sunday February 07, 2021 3:00 PM
"Little Fish is a loving ode that stands on its own as a creative, inventive romance for a broken time.” Ryan Lattanzio, Indie Wire.
Little Fish, the fourth feature film from director Chad Hartigan, is a romance set in a near-future Seattle teetering on the brink of calamity. Starring Olivia Cooke, Jack O'Connell, Soko, and Raúl Castillo, the film opens in the midst of a global epidemic: Neuroinflammatory Affliction, a severe and rapid Alzheimer's-like condition in which people's memories disappear. Couple Jude Williams and Emma Ryerson are grappling with the realities of NIA, interspersed with glimpses from the past as the two meet and their relationship blooms. But as NIA's grip on society tightens, blurring the lines between the past and the present, it becomes more and more difficult to know what's true and what's false.
Magnolia at the Modern is an ongoing series featuring critically acclaimed films. Tickets are $10; $8 for Modern members; $7 for Reel People. The Sunday noon showtime is half price. Advance sales begin two hours prior to each show. Click here for information about the special benefits of joining Reel People, a membership add-on for film enthusiasts.
Know Before You Go
• Masks or face coverings are required inside the Modern and must be worn at all times in the auditorium during the screening. No exceptions.
• Seats in the auditorium will be spaced to maintain social distancing for the safety of you and the other patrons.
Please leave exactly 3 seats between parties.
• Please do not come into the building if you are experiencing any symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, or if you are experiencing a health condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.
• Please practice social distancing when you are in the museum and auditorium and follow any instructions from museum staff. Entering and exiting will be controlled.
• Please take advantage of the wall-mounted touchless hand sanitizer dispensers located in all restrooms and the freestanding dispensers located throughout the building.
• No food or drink is allowed in the auditorium.
• Café Modern is temporarily closed.