- Friday April 29, 2016 6:00 PM
- Friday April 29, 2016 8:15 PM
- Saturday April 30, 2016 5:00 PM
- Sunday May 01, 2016 11:45 AM
- Sunday May 01, 2016 2:00 PM
- Sunday May 01, 2016 4:15 PM
“Xavier Giannoli offers up an amusingly entertaining portrait of fortune, infamy and severe melodic dysfunction in the polished French period dramedy, Marguerite.” Jordan Mintzer, Hollywood Reporter. Marguerite Dumont is a wealthy woman in 1920s Paris and a devout music and opera enthusiast. Although she loves to sing for her friends, she is not very talented. Her friends and husband have nurtured her fantasy, but problems arise when she decides to perform in front of a real audience.
129 minutes, R, French with English subtitles