- Thursday June 10, 2021 7:00 PM
An inspiring film about a custom-suit company in NYC that helps members of the LGBTQ community embrace their identity. This beautiful film examines the importance of clothing for the trans and gender non-conforming community through the personal stories of five clients who for reasons related to gender identity, have trouble finding suits that fit their bodies and feel congruent with how they want to look and have sought the services of Bindle & Keep tailors, Rae Tutera and Daniel Friedman.
Know Before You Go
• Masks or face coverings are required inside the Modern and must be worn at all times in the auditorium during the screening. No exceptions.
• Seats in the auditorium will be spaced to maintain social distancing for the safety of you and the other patrons.
• Please leave exactly 3 seats between parties.
• Please do not come into the building if you are experiencing any symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, or if you are experiencing a health condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.
• Please practice social distancing when you are in the museum and auditorium and follow any instructions from museum staff. Entering and exiting will be controlled.
• Please take advantage of the wall-mounted touchless hand sanitizer dispensers located in all restrooms and the freestanding dispensers located throughout the building.
• No food or drink is allowed in the auditorium.
• Café Modern is temporarily closed.