- Friday January 13, 2017 6:00 PM
- Friday January 13, 2017 8:00 PM
- Saturday January 14, 2017 5:00 PM
- Sunday January 15, 2017 12:00 PM
- Sunday January 15, 2017 2:00 PM
- Sunday January 15, 2017 4:00 PM
Friday 6 and 8 pm; Saturday 5 pm; Sunday noon, 2 pm, and 4 pm
“A rare blend of culinary and cinematic excitement returns to theaters with a glorious new 4K restoration that only makes it easier to savor its flavors.” David Ehrlich, IndieWire.
Considered one of the best food movies of all time, this humorous paean to the joys of food focuses on a trucker who rides into town like a modern-day Shane to help Tampopo set up the perfect noodle soup restaurant.
114 minutes; Japanese with English subtitles
Magnolia at the Modern is an ongoing series featuring critically acclaimed films. Tickets are $9; $7 for Modern members; $6 for Reel People. The Sunday noon show time is half price. Advance sales begin two hours prior to each show.