Otsukimi 2023 - Know Before You Go
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Modern this Saturday! There are a few things to consider before you arrive to make your Festival experience the best it can be, and we’re here to help.
Purchased tickets online? Make sure your tickets are printed out or pulled up on your smart phone when you arrive. The ticket must include a barcode, which will be scanned for entry.
Purchased tickets by phone or in person? Head to the Modern Members/Pre-Paid Ticket line.
If you purchased a drink package wristband, please be prepared to show your ID. Drink package wristbands ($42) will be available for purchase at the door.
No outside food or beverages are allowed.
Check out the full entertainment schedule here.
- Uber/Lyft, ZipZone, or rideshare is strongly encouraged. Parking is limited!
- Free parking is available in the Modern's surface lot, the Kimbell Art Museum lot on Darnell Street, and at the UNT Health Science Center (3400 Camp Bowie Blvd). UNTHSC is a half-mile walk from the Modern (about 5 minutes).
FOOD AND DRINK
To protect the artwork, food and beverages are not permitted in the Museum galleries. The Festival will feature three bars and one food service location. Cash or credit card payment accepted.
- Beer, $8 (Stella Artois, Shiner Bock, Michelob Ultra)
- Wine, $10 (Veuve de Paris, Blanc de Blancs; Sand Point, Chardonnay; Barossa Valley, Red Blend; The Crossings, Sauvignon Blanc)
- Specialty Cocktail: Sake-To-Me, $10 (Shirakabe Gura Tokubetsu Junmai Sake, Vodka, Cranberry, Blackberry, Kalimansi)
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages, $4 (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Dasani Bottled Still Water)
- Tsukimi Beef and Egg Slider, $8 (Fried Quail Egg, Cheddar, Kewpie)
- Wok-Fired Yakisoba Noodles, $8 (Bell Peppers, Onions, Snow Peas, Napa Cabbage, Carrots, Radicchio, Scallions; Vegan)
- Binchotan Grilled Yakitori, $4 (Green Circle Chicken and Scallions)
- Gyoza Dumplings (3 per order), $8 (Texas Fungus Oyster Mushrooms, Carrots, Cabbage, Ponzu Glaze; Vegan)
- Crawfish Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake), $14 (Cabbage, Bonito Flakes, Pickled Ginger, Scallions, Bulldog Sauce, Kewpie)
- Kakigori Shaved Ice, $8 (Japanese-Style Shaved Ice with House-Made Syrups—Lychee, Blackberry, Kalimansi, Tamarindo; Vegan, with no condensed milk)
Bottled water will be available for purchase ($4) at every bar. Free water stations will be available throughout the Modern campus.
RAIN OR SHINE
This event will be moved indoors in case of inclement weather.
- Illegal substances
- Outside alcohol or beverages
- Outside food
- Backpacks or large purses—take advantage of free parcel check to store larger items in the Grand Lobby
- Licensed or unlicensed weapons of any kind
Call us at 817.738.9215 or email email@example.com.